The Culture of Onda Studio
So you're interested in knowing what it's like to work at Onda Studio?
This might sound like just another company culture post, but we promise, everything we write here is real.
There are no secrets in Onda Studio. It's no secret why and how we started either - we shared everything in our first blog post. We wanted a change as well and create a design studio that would bring digital solutions to worthy problems. So we made it happen. Furthermore, we didn’t want to have that feeling of "argh, not again, just another one. Another ordinary, boring project".
So what's up?
Let's talk about culture
We like what we do and we share Onda's values, which are: creativity, collaboration, build valuable work and feel proud about it, humility, the team comes first, ambition and learning.
It's important for us that everyone feels comfortable to contribute with their unique fingerprint and explore new lands. To be Onda team means to bring it on! Bring the best work we can deliver and be ready to learn.
How is it to be Onda team?
Let us introduce ourselves. We have Francisco, who founded Onda with Roberto. João, our Marketing genius, two Inês (one was not enough), one is a copywriter and the other is a designer, like Rafael. Not least, we have Luís, who develops everything the user interacts with.
We are nice people. We like to work together and have chill moments too, where we just talk about everything but work*.
We have zero judgment and curious minds.
What are the perks to work in this design studio?
Let's cut to the chase.
- Salary (of course).
- We are remote-first. We have an office if you want to go there, but we welcome remote candidates.
- We are all responsible and trust each other. Therefore, we give you the freedom to make your own schedule and work where you want.**
- Unlimited vacations. You choose when you go off and on.
- Health insurance, because we want you to be at your best.
- Discount at a gym in Braga.
- Physiotherapy sessions.
- Cool laptop, mouse, screen, and keyboard.
- Budget for events, equipment, and technical books.
- Annual prize.
- No more suits and ties. Wear what you want.
- Time to hang out and relax.
Want to join us?
We're looking for people who are passionate about design, marketing, copywriting and technology to join us.
We don't care so much about your years of experience - it’s what you can bring to the table that counts, skills and personality-wise.
- Creative Developer
- Open application - c’mon, do it! You can send it at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
You can follow all our stories on our Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Got any questions about us? Nice! We love questions! Please write to us at...
*Also, important but not compulsory, you might want to take a degree in sarcasm before joining. But if you don't, don’t worry. Inês the copywriter didn't either, and she's doing just fine.
**This is where you thought we were bullshitting, right? No, we're not.